Sunday, May 23, 2010

Taking Requests

Until the farmers markets are filled with inspiration - I'm taking requests. What sort of dog cookie would your dog like me to create?  Every dog is different and has different tastes.  Maybe Apple, Banana, or Plain Yogurt?  Maybe wheat grass, kale, or coconut?  Give me a few of your dogs favorite vegetables, fruits, or other favorite goodies and I'll see what I can come up with (feel free to list any food allergies or intolerances and I'll avoid those too).

2 comments:

  1. Maisy loves Kale, Apple, Strawberry, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Lettuce... And of course, no eggs or lamb. :) She also loooooves chips in any form (potato, tortilla, etc.), but I don't think that would make a very good cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the ones that I can share because I can carry them in my mouth.

    ReplyDelete